Please feel free to browse the Acanthus Press LLC website (âSiteâ). You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, frame, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site, including the
materials, data, text, images, video, or audio for public or commercial purposes without the prior written permission from Acanthus Press LLC.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the prior written permission of Acanthus Press LLC. Acanthus Press LLC neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Acanthus Press LLC.
2. While Acanthus Press LLC. uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Acanthus Press LLC. makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Acanthus Press LLC assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
3. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither Acanthus Press LLC nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Acanthus Press LLC also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damage to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property, or for any loss or corruption of data on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site, or your downloading of any materials including data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Images of houses, gardens, or items displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by Acanthus Press LLC. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
5. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Acanthus Press LLC and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Acanthus Press LLC or the third party owner, as applicable. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site is strictly prohibited. You also are advised that Acanthus Press LLC will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
6. Acanthus Press LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
7. Acanthus Press LLC may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting without notice to you. Each time you visit this Site, you are bound by these Terms and Conditions as they exist on the date of your visit. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.